No products in the cart.
LCD Keypad Tuya WIFI GSM PSTN Home Burglar Security Wireless Wire Alarm System Motion Detector APP Control Fire Smoke Detector
$ 70.02 – $ 134.19
- Brand Name: eMastiff
- Origin: Mainland China
- Smart home platform: Alexa,Tuya,Google Assistant
- Alarm Type: SMS,PSTN,Apps Control,The Alarm
- Size: 178mm*132mm*29mm
- Connection Type: Wireless
- Power: 12V1A
- Video Interface: Yes
- Display: Yes
- Arming Type: APP
- Zone Number: 99 Wireless zone 4 wire zone
- Certification: CE
- Kit Configuration: Door/Window Sensor
- Output Number: 1 relay output
- Password Keyboard: Yes
- Model Number: G2BW
- Working Voltage: 110-240V US/EU/AU/UK (Optional)
- Wireless Frequency: 433MHz
- GSM Bands: 850/900/1800/1900mhz
- Language: English/Russian/Spanish
- Feature1: Wifi & GSM & PSTN
- Feature2: Wireless&Wire
- Feature 3: IOS/Android App Controlled
- Feature 4: Voice Prompt
- APP: Tuya/Smart Life
W2BW LCD Keypad WIFI GSM PSTN Home Burglar Security Wireless/Wire Alarm System Motion Detector APP Control Fire Smoke Detector Alarm
This series of products has the English, Russian, Spanish Voice. The default delivery English system.If you need other language. please leave us the message.
This manual is only in English.
If you are the following countries. You will receive a corresponding system.
Russia and Ukraine and Belarus: The default delivery Russian system .
Spain/Portugal/Chile/Colombia/Argentina: The default delivery Spanish system .
WiFi+ GSM +PSTN home alarm system with LCD display.
Press Keypad, easy to operate.
99 wireless zones + 4 wired zones.
4 groups alarm phone call No. +3 groups SMS phone No.
Android + IOS APP application easy to control.
Real-time arm/disarm and Timing arm/disarm function optional
Siren sounding time can be adjusted
10 seconds voice record message
1 relay output,12V voltage output
Free alarm push via mobile App through WIFI network. For example: Alarm.
Panel battery low or Wifi OFF or AC power disconnect, App alarm push will remind user.There will have alarm information promptly pushed to the user’s phone.
Zone name can be modified by users. User can view the IP Camera by phone.
10-second voice message recording.
How to choose and use an alarm system
1. Now there are so many kinds of home alarm system products in the market that you may not know how to choose the most suitable. Here we have some suggestions about how to choose and use an alarm system for you.
2. Knowing whether you need a wired system or a wireless one. Normally we recommend wireless system because it is much easier for you to install.
3. Knowing a complete alarm system not only includes the common burglar alarm, but also includes fire alarm(smoke alarm), panic alarm, and environmental Alarm.
4. Count the number of doors and windows of your house which a burglar may access. Your alarm system should cover all the entrances in your house.
5. If you are pet owner, we recommend you to use pet friendly PIR motion sensor to immunity your pet. Because pet can even trigger a false alarm.
6. Decide if you need Smoke sensor, Gas sensor, Wireless Flash Siren to beef up your alarm system.
7. Find a proper place to install the alarm panel.
8. If you have problem of installation after reading user manual, it is better to ask for help rather than a faulty installation.
9. The first step in eliminating false alarms is to find out what is causing them(the cause for it), such as faulty installation, loose door/window contacts, low batteries or some other equipment issues.
10. Whether you are leaving your house for a few short minutes, working from home during the day or vacationing on the other side of the world, your alarm system should be armed and ready to alert you at all times.
DIY Alarm Accessories