No products in the cart.
20PCS Smoke Detector WiFi Fire Alarm Tuya/Smart Life APP Fire Detector Smoke Sensor High Sensitivity Low Battery Reminder
$ 249.05 – $ 290.09
- Brand Name: eMastiff
- Origin: Mainland China
- Smart home platform: Tuya
- Certification: CE
- Model Number: TYYG2
- Type: Smoke Detector
- YG02 Power supply: DC9V alkaline battery (no include)
- TYYG2 Power supply: DC9V alkaline battery (no include)
- Usage: Office/Home Smoke Alarm System
- Working temperature: 0℃ ~ +50℃
- TYYG2 Android IOS App: TUYA /Smart Life
- YG02 Feature-1: 433mhz(NO WIFI Function)
- YG02 Feature-2: can be used independently
- TYYG2 Feature-1: Support WIFI APP Control
- TYYG2 Feature-2: can be used independently
- TYYG2 Feature-3: WIFI Smoke detector Sensor
- TYYG2 Remote Alarm: Push notification to smartphone
- Application: Detect smoke of fire
- Local Alarm: sound and led flash
TYYG2 WiFi Smoke Detector Tuya Smart Life APP Control Smoke Detector WiFi Alarm Detector Smoke Sensor
This WiFi strobe smoke detector is the device which can detect smoke occurred at the beginning of a fire disaster and generates live strobe &sound alarm, at the same time, push alarm information to mobile app by WiFi.
1. Technical Parameter
Power supply：DC9V alkaline battery (no include 6LR61)
Alarm current: <100mA
Working temperature：0℃ ～ +50℃
Low battery alert：≦7.0V±0.2V
2. Mute & Testing
Mute: in alarm status, press the ‘TEST’ button to mute the buzzer, only LED indicator flashes.
Testing: in normal status, long press ‘TEST’ button for 2s to trigger the sound & light alarm, alarm message is pushed to the mobile APP.
3. WiFi Configuration & Networking
Install ‘Tuya Smart’ APP on your smartphone the first time you use the detector.
Make sure your smartphone is connected to the WiFi.
a) Launch the APP, click ‘Add device’—’Security Sensor’—’Sensor (WiFi)’ / "Smoke(WiFi)".
b) Long press the ‘TEST’ button for 5s until LED flashes with a short beep of ‘Di’ (long press the button within 20s of loading the battery to enter WiFi configuration mode).
c) Click ‘OK’ in the APP—input password for the WiFi an click ’OK’, the detector enters configuration mode which lasts for 60s maximum.
A long beep of ‘Di’ with LED indicator on for 10s means the WiFi configuration is completed. When WiFi configuration fails, the detector exits configuration mode with short beep of ‘Di Di Di’.
WiFi configuration is done based on the 3 steps above.
WiFi Networking Status: when LED indicator is on for 10s after battery is loaded, it means the detector is successfully connected to WiFi.
4 Installing method
a. Make a hole on the ceiling by using the percussion drill
b. Install the expansion tube on the ceiling
c. Fix the installation board by using the screw
d. Aiming the alarming device with the installing board and connect them, rotating clockwise till heard the “kaca” sound, means installing correctl