No products in the cart.
ORICO 35 Series Enterprise 5 bay 3.5” HDD Docking Station USB3.0 to SATA With RAID HDD Enclosure 150W Internal Power HDD Case
$ 277.49 – $ 299.69
- Brand Name: Orico
- Origin: Mainland China
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Plug Type: EU plug ,US plug,AU Plug,UK plug
- Supporting Hard Drive Capacity: 80TB(5*16TB)
- External Interface: USB
- Internal Interface: SATA
- Model Number: 3559RU3
- Package: Yes
- Size: 2.5",3.5"
- Item: 5 bay HDD Enclosure With Raid
- Interface: USB3.0 SATA 3.0
- Color: Black/Silver
- Material: Aluminum
- Function: Tool free/Hot-swap
- Support Raid: RAID 0,1,3,5,10/SPAN/CLONE/Normal
- Function 1: HDD Raid Enclosure
- Function 2: HDD Docking Station
- Function 3: HDD Raid Enclosure
- Function 4: Raid HDD Case
- Function 5: With Fan
Notice:This link is 5 bay USB3.0 hdd docking station with Raid function. If you need AU Plug, please leave a message after making a order, we will arrange for you soon
1.The 5 Bay usb 3.0 hard drive enclosure Support RAID 0/1/3/5/10/JBOD/ClONE/Normal Exclusive RAID Mode which can meets different work requirements.
There are 2 Methods to Set RAID Mode for your choice. (Manual Method or Software Manager Method)
2. Support 80TB (16TB x 5 ) Large Capacity Storage .Single disk supports 16TB enterprise-class hard drive ;It is more safer for large-capacity hard disks to remove and store. (support RAID function, Not NAS)
3. Super Speed Transfer Rate. Compatible with all 2.5inch and 3.5 inch SATA I, II, III HDD or SSD , Adapting USB3.0 to SATA III 5Gbps main control program with high-speed interface and supporting 5Gbps data transfer rate, to save your waiting time.
4. Made of aluminum alloy. Designed with honeycomb heat dissipation holes, The fan that exhausts air away from the internal drives.
7 RAID Modes for your choice
RAID 0: Merge all HDD's capacity in the HDD enclosure and upgrade it's performance (reading and writting speed)
RAID 1: Two HDD's in the HDD enclosure can backup each other, cannot upgrade it's performance(reading and writing speed), and it can support self restoration function (RAID 0 and SPAN modes cannot support this function), which makes files can be restored when mistaks and faults occur.
PS: RAID 1 can only support 2 HDDs
RAID 3 and RAID 5 require 3 or more hard drives, one of which will be used for backup data, and the remaining hard drives will be combined for your use.
RAID 3 or RAID 5 not only ensures data security, but also provides certain performance improvements, it's the most economical RAID solution and is suitable for most users
RAID 10 = RAID 0 + RAID 1
Big/JBOD: Merge all HDD's capacity in the HDD enclosure to make it easy to manage but can not upgrade it's performance
Normal : means normal state, all HDDs in the HDD enclosure work independently without forming any RAID modes
Please backup all files before setting or changing RAID mode
Please don't move HDD when it's in RAID mode.
Please in Normal mode before setting or changing RAID mode
More details please see in User Manual.
2 Methods to set RAID mode
1.Software Manager Method
Effcient heat dissipation
80*80mm high power silent fan with thermal converction ducts
80TB large capacity
Single disk supports 16TB enterprise-class hard drive ;It is more safer for large-capacity hard disks to remove and store. (support RAID function, Not NAS)
150W Internal power supply
Provide sufficient power to ensure the Data storage and Transferring's Safety and Stability.
Enter sleep mode automatically after left unused for 10 minutes
Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux
1. Anti-skid Pad
2. LED Indicator
3. Wide Range
1. Open the disk bay by pulling buckle to the left
2. Pull the tray out
3. Insert hard disk into the tray and fix it by screwing
4.Close it and it can be mormally used
Description, Black and Silver